Your stay, your way
Unlike most retreats, we know that one size doesn't fit all. Let the Amaru Spirit in with a customized individual retreat to help you get the most out of your time with us. Or choose one of our tried-and-trusted (by many) retreat packages for an intensive program of maximum healing. Dare to transform!
Please check the Calendar page for the dates we are closed, and for dates that Slocum or Nicky are not available.
What you need to know about Amaru Spirit and our programs:
- All programs can be booked at any time, there are no fixed-dates and programs can be extended on request.
Note that there are some weeks during the year that we are closed, and there are some weeks where Slocum or Nicky are not available (please check the Calendar page).
- All services are included in the cost of the program (with the exception of transport to/from the center and laundry).
- We provide very comfortable mosquito netted jungle huts (tambos) with adjoining Western style bathrooms.
- Meals are made with high-quality fresh and organic produce and include a superfood diet to support cleansing and healing.
- One-on-one attention and consultations are provided to support your specific healing goals.
- Plant dietas (for example, tobacco, bobinsana, chiric sanango) for the customized retreat are available on request and are usually only undertaken by guests who have previous experience with plant medicines.
Please let us know if you are interested in doing a plant dieta as these can only be done when Slocum is available.
To apply for any retreat, please complete our questionnaire/booking form.
Customized Individual Retreat
The Customized Individual Retreat gives you access to all of our plant medicine treatments over the course of your stay. You choose your arrival and departure dates, and we will design a program to meet your healing and growth aspirations. During your first ceremony, you will receive an energetic reading performed by our shamans, which will help us to further tailor the sequence of plant medicine and plant diets to ensure you get the most out of your stay.
- Various ceremonies (Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Sapo/Kambo)
- Master Plant diets, if requested
- We recommend that you stay for a minimum of 10 nights but we can be flexible with this if you cannot stay for that length of time.
- Cost: US$200 per night for stays of up to one month (contact us for pricing for longer stays)
One of the most powerful cleanses you can do for health and rejuvenation is our Supercleanse. This is the ultimate detox, with this unique program combining the use of diet, native Peruvian plant remedies and top-quality Western supplements to clean the system out thoroughly. The program is ideal for those recovering from surgery, serious illness and burnout, or detoxing from medication.
- Liver/gallbladder/kidney/colon cleanse.
- Various ceremonies (Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Sapo/Kambo)
- Cost: 10 nights US$2,500
- Cost: 14 nights US$3,300 (includes additional ceremonies)
Meet Morpheus: Through the Wheel of Transformation - 14 nights
This workshop is not for beginners. To do this workshop, you need to have a capacity to profoundly look at yourself, your personalities/sub-personalities. archetypes, shadow aspects, control dramas, and so forth. This is a powerful shamanic/spiritual transformation though Amazonian plant medicine and initiation, fused with the Native American medicine wheel. This workshop is designed to challenge belief systems of reality, illusion, dream and truth.
Please note that this is a minimum of 14 nights. Also, we can only do this extra work with you once we have met you.
- Individual 2 on 1 ceremonies with Nicky and Slocum
- 4 - 5 ceremonies (Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Sapo/Kambo) and energetic evaluations/limpiezas
- Master plant diet
- Shamanic drum journeys to meet the nemesis
- Journey to the cave of lost souls
- Fire release ceremony
- Initiate death/rebirth ceremony
- Closing circle
- Individual evaluations throughout the workshop
- Cost: 14 nights US$3200
Hero's Journey (for men and women)
The Hero’s Journey is our signature program, and incorporates all of our Western and traditional medicine treatments over the course of this 3 week retreat. The program is designed specifically to address deep healing of the mind, body, and soul. You will detox and (re)connect with your true nature, and leave our tranquil jungle environment feeling balanced and with a renewed sense of self.
- Supercleanse program–liver/gallbladder/kidney/colon cleanse (description above).
- Master plant diet, if requested
- 5-7 ceremonies (Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Sapo/Kambo)
- Cost: 3-week program: US$4,700
3 Month Plant Intensive
This program has been designed to take those who have felt a calling to work with plant medicine to the next level. Over the course of your 3 month stay, you will work with all of our plant medicines, with a specific focus on master plant initiation. This program is only for serious and dedicated budding healers who can stay focused during transitions.
- Ceremonies as needed (Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Sapo/Kambo)
- 4-6 x master plant diets (and include tools and techniques, meditation practices)
- Cost: US$3,900 per month (with an upfront commitment for 3 months).
Please note that the 3 Month Plant Intensive is mainly for guests who have already stayed with us, or referrals.
If you are interested in this please contact us. Tell us why you are interested in this path, what you would like to do with this training, what your vision for natural healing is, and why you feel you have the fortitude to devote yourself to dieting and training.
Important note about the Master Plant Dietas
Please note that during the master plant dietas you will be in isolation. Also, you will not be allowed to have any cell phones, ipods, etc. so there will be no phone or internet connection during the dieta period(s). We would usually ask you to give us any of your electronic equipment to hold for you during the isolation period.
Plant dietas for the customized retreat are available on request and are usually only undertaken by guests who have previous experience with plant medicines. Plant dietas can only be done when Slocum is available (please check the Calendar page).
Bringing a group? Design your own retreat
We can customize our space and services to meet the needs of most groups. You can use all of our services, or none. Depending on our involvement in your retreat, we will customize your price per person per day. We have hosted yoga retreats (our ceremony space works beautifully for yoga), NLP retreats, psychologists, scientists, raw food retreats and meditation retreats, all with delicious superfoods from our own kitchen. The possibilities are endless–just contact us!
You can read reviews from our previous guests here.
To book your retreat:
- Please complete our questionnaire/booking form.
- We will review your submission and reply to confirm availability at the time of your booking.
*Please note, while we will always do our best to accommodate guests at short notice, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible in order to avoid disappointment.